Is it time for a Pool Resurfacing?
Does your pools appearance, cause you to avoid your own pool or back yard?
The pool and your backyard should be your little paradise! The pride and joy of your home where you, your family and guests can enjoy fun-packed days and nights swimming, or just personally relaxing by your beautiful pool!
Today’s pool owners have many pool resurfacing & new pool finish options to consider when it’s time to remodel your pool. Pool interiors have come a long way since standard white plaster. From the many arrays of colors, sizes and styles available in StoneScapes pebble finishes, or the elegant and beauty of a JewelScapes glass interior finish, to the many gorgeous fine mini-pebble/glass blends that make your pool pop such Radiant Fusion or Jewels For Pools. Another thing to strongly consider, that is usually overlooked my most, is how long you plan on living at your current home? Why you ask…Warranty should be a major factor!
To help guide you through the process of choosing the best finish for your pool remodel, here is some information you should consider as you decide on your pool resurfacing, pool renovation or new pool finish.
RELATED: Swimming Pool Resurfacing Cost
Pool Water’s Color Will be Dependent on the Right Interior Pool Finish and Your Surroundings!
While pool interior finish formulas are very accurate and consistent, the color of your pool’s water will be uniquely yours (different surroundings and lighting will give different results to the color of your pool’s water). The secret to having beautiful pool water is to know the difference and selecting the right interior pool finish for you.
How do you know what interior pool finish is right for you?
I am glad you asked! Since your pool water will mirror it’s surroundings, many other factors will impact water color, such as:
- The design, shape, and depth of your pool
- The time of the day and position of the sun
- Whether the sky is sunny, stormy, or overcast
- Your region of the country
- The chemistry of your water
- Trees, bushes, and other foliage around your pool
- Color in your home’s exterior
First, decide whether you would like the water in your pool to appear blue or green.
For water that looks primarily blue, select a pool finish with white, blue or gray pigment. For water that appears green, look for green, tan, brown or black pigment.
The darker your pool finish, the darker your pool water will be. The deeper the water, the darker it will appear. Water will seem lighter in shallower areas like steps, ledges, benches, and beach entries where the pool finish itself is more visible.
Texture, Endurance & Beauty
When selecting your pool interior finish, the texture should be considered in addition to the color. Quartz, Pebbles and Glass Beads can add beauty, dimension, strength, and durability to your pool finish
- For the most popular, long-lasting, very smooth and cost effective option for interior finishes, look no further than StoneScapes® Mini-Pebble finishes. (with a full labor and material 10 year Warranty!)
- For the beauty and endurance of a smooth quartz finish, see QuartzScapes® interior pool finishes. ( full labor and material 5 year or 7 year Warranty!)
- For the sensation of swimming in a pool of rare gems, JewelScapes® glass may be the pool finish for you. ( with a full labor and material 5 year Warranty!)
Let’s see how we can help you get started with your Dream Backyard today!
ALWAYS FREE IN HOME ESTIMATES!